Terms and Conditions
The terms ´Colorado Process Server,´ ´colorado-process-server.com´ or ´us´ or ´we´ all refer to the owner of the website. The term ´you´ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- colorado-process-server.com is not a party to any contract formed between you and any third party, including without limitation a third party private investigator or private investigation firm. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By using this site, you acknowledge that colorado-process-server.com is not a private investigation company, but a referral service which, although it is operated by a California-licensed private investigator, makes no representation that it is now or ever was licensed to operate as a private investigator in any state. By using this site, you further acknowledge that any and all private investigation work promised, performed and/or conducted by any private investigator accepting referrals of clients from this site is, to the best knowledge of this website and the private investigator who operates it as a referring agency, performed by private investigators who are licensed in the jurisdictions where the work is performed.
- To the extent allowed by law, by using this site you further acknowledge that no act promised or performed hereunder shall be deemed to constitute the practice of law, and that no representation of legal knowledge or a right to practice law in any jurisdiction is expressed or implied by any of the text, images, forms or opinions expressed by any person on this site. You further acknowledge that, as an interactive website, this site may contain blog material that is written by unlicensed individuals, and neither this website nor the Colorado-licensed Process Server operating it assume no responsibility for any written material, advice, or representations of legal knowledge made by any blogger contributing material to this website. By using this website, you further acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any person who does not agree to the terms and conditions in this paragraph is instructed to refrain from use of colorado-process-server.com in its entirety
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This website and its content is presented under the copyright of colorado-process-server.com - © 2011, colorado-process-server.com. All rights are reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: (1) you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; (2) you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement which is effective unless and until terminated by either you or colorado-process-server.com. You may terminate this agreement at any time by contacting the owner of this website by email.
- colorado-process-server.com may also terminate this agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to this site, if in colorado-process-server.com´s sole discretion, you fail to comply with any terms or provisions in this agreement. Upon any termination of this agreement, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this site, as well as copies of such materials. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and colorado-process-server.com relating to the subject matter addressed herein.
- You agree that the terms of this agreement are severable. If any term or provision is declared invalid or unenforceable, that term or provision will be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining terms of the agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- The terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to any conflict of law provision. Any dispute arising under this agreement shall be resolved exclusively by the state and federal courts located in Colorado.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by colorado-process-server.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of colorado-process-server.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, colorado-process-server.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Don't Scrimp on Process Service! Hire a Professional Colorado Licensed, Registered Process Server.
Your Colorado court papers will be served on time, with professionalism and strict compliance with the law by our Colorado registered licensed process servers. We are experts in Colorado process service under the law, with over 25 years' experience. This means your papers get served quickly and efficiently. Your written proof of service gets prepared correctly and filed with the Colorado Court.
In most states, any person at least 18 years old, and not a party to the action, can serve Colorado court papers. There are some exceptions-debtor examinations, subpoenas, experts, levy garnishments, and restraining orders. But it is usually not advisable to ask just anybody to serve your papers for you. If your target is served improperly, the Colorado Court can throw your case out without a hearing. This can be expensive, aggravating and embarrassing.
Colorado Process service needs to be done right. A Colorado registered licensed process server will know how to make sure the target individual or business gets those legal papers. A Colorado registered licensed process server will know how to prepare a written proof of service, and how to file it with the court within the time allowed by law.
It's smart to hire a Colorado registered licensed process server who knows the rules, who knows people, who has experience dealing with irate and upset people, and who can defuse a potentially-violent situation. Since Colorado process service is fraught with possibilities for bad things happening, it is also smart to hire a Colorado registered licensed process server with insurance and bonding.
Your case is at stake. You do not want to scrimp when you hire a Colorado registered licensed process server to serve your legal papers.
Registered Licensed Colorado Process Server | Call 24/7: 877-433-6277